PIC launched a new ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) System. The entire team invested thousands of hours in training and development of this system conversion.
PIC’s President Bryan Van Itallie made the following statement on the change “I am very excited about the Epicor Launch. Moving from GP & COSS to Epicor greatly improves our ability to manage inventory, manufacturing methods, bills of material, product costs, and company financial data. Unlike GP/COSS, Epicor is designed for manufacturing companies, and the functions and features we need are out-of-the-box. We will be able to accurately track materials down to the actual location in the factory where they are stored. It is my expectation that disruptions to production caused by parts shortages will soon be a thing of the past. Additionally, we will soon be able to start tracking and rewarding individual performance instead of grouping together whole departments. Information about what is being produced and when will be much more visible to everyone in the facility.”
PIC is proud to make strides toward being a fully state-of-the-art facility. The upgrade to EPICOR allows our team to maximize revenue with advanced project and production management. We are now able to:
- Track work in progress in real time
- Improve technical data processes.
- Increase automation and insights.
- Epicor software is complemented with a full range of supply chain management, supply chain execution and distribution capabilities work order management, and material requirements planning (MRP).
- Epicor further extends our production management solutions with advanced quality management and lifecycle management in support of reduced quality problems and improved cost control, while meeting designed for manufacturability and sustainability standards.
In conclusion, PIC understands that technology has become a powerful tool for improving employee engagement in the modern workplace. By providing employees with new and innovative ways to communicate, collaborate, and learn, technology can help to create a more engaged and productive workforce.